If you’re due for a drug test any time soon, then it’s a good idea to ensure that you’re clear of any signs of cannabis use. THC usually cycles through your system within a week, however, the duration varies for heavier smokers. Drug screens typically involve testing a urine sample for metabolites. Metabolites are basically… Continue reading How to Flush Marijuana From Your System in 7 Simple Steps
With the recent declaration of a national opioid crisis calls for increased drug testing in both private industry and public institutions have been sounding far and wide. Employers want to be sure they can rely on the people who operate their heavy machinery, drive their expensive trucks, deliver their valuable products and interact with their… Continue reading Why is Urine Testing the Most Frequently Used Method for Drug Tests?
How long does marijuana stay in your system? This question has probably crossed your mind at least once or twice. And yes, it is a question that has elicited mixed reactions and sparked heated debates. With all the hullabaloo and brouhaha going around about it, perhaps delving into the issue to unveil the mysteries would… Continue reading How Long Does Marijuana Stay In Your System?
Digestion of alcohol in our body cannot be compared to the digestion of the other foods we ingest. Once we take in liquor it passes through the esophagus to the stomach and small intestine. The small intestine absorbs 80% of the consumed alcohol while the stomach absorbs the rest 20%. Once it is in the… Continue reading How Long Does Alcohol Stay in the System?
Professional athletes are usually held to a higher standard when it comes to using performance-enhancing or recreational drugs. Athletes who have failed drug tests are chided as bad role models, and they’re occasionally forced to renounce their titles as a result of drug use. Several famous MLB players, NFL stars and MMA fighters have failed… Continue reading 5 Famous Celebs That Have Failed Drug Tests
Drug testing is used to detect the presence of illicit drugs in the body or to discover if employees are taking legal medications prescribed by a doctor which they may not have informed their employer about and which may impede their ability to do their job safely and effectively. In a typical examination, the analysis… Continue reading The Difference Between Blood vs Urine Drug Tests
There are many kinds of jobs in our economy today that require drug testing, whether during pre–employment to determine the suitability of candidates or post-employment for very safety sensitive positions. Such tests can help discover usage of alcohol, illicit drugs or even prescription drugs. The only difference to this is that it is not used… Continue reading What Kind of Jobs Enforce Drug TestsIs it Always Necessary?
Cocaine, which is chemically known as benzoylmethylecgonine, typically lasts for 12 hours in the body, or up to 72 hours (three days) in the case of heavy use. This means that cocaethylene will totally be undetectable in the urine, just after three days of its last use, but there is a problem. During the process… Continue reading How Long is Cocaine Detectable in Urine?