Ready Clean Detox Reviews
Does It Work For Heavy Smokers?
Ready Clean is a well-known cleansing drink for when you need to pass a drug test in a short time.
I’ve heard different opinions about it, so I decided to do my own research.
I talked to some friends who used this detox liquid, and I checked countless online reviews and websites.
I’ll go into depth on all things Ready Clean, including if this product works, what the ingredients are, and its pros and cons.
Table of Contents
Does Ready Clean Work if You’re a Heavy Smoker?
People who say they smoke marijuana daily claim they were able to pass a drug test with this product.
However, one thing I found most of these reviewers have in common is that they are below 200 lbs.
Ready Clean THC detox kit worked for people who smoke weed daily because it works on the basis of dilution.
When you drink excessive amounts of water, the drug metabolites are harder to detect.
While liquid detox is a great way to have a negative drug test, one issue with this is time. Casual smokers need about three days for natural detoxification, while heavy smokers need a month or even longer.
To avoid having positive drug test results, many people reach for Ready Clean because it helps with the body’s detoxification process. More specifically, it creates a 5 to 6-hour window in which the THC levels in urine aren’t detectable, so you won’t have a positive drug test.
Ready Clean Ingredients
I was pleasantly surprised that Detoxify, the company behind the Ready Clean, included all the product’s ingredients.
It’s not the case with most detox drinks, and it’s a sign of Ready Clean’s transparency.
Here’s what Ready Clean proprietary blend contains:
- Ginseng — It is known to boost the immune system, and it is a natural detoxification booster.
- Burdock Root extract — It is used in Chinese Traditional Medicine. It’s proven to have antioxidants and antidiabetic compounds, and anti-inflammatory effects. It can also help the kidneys and liver get rid of toxins .
- Fruit Fiber — Has a whole range of health benefits, such as boosting gastrointestinal health, reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases, helping with asthma, and more. Dietary fiber helps the body get rid of drug metabolites by removing them through feces instead of letting them be absorbed in the blood .
- Milk Thistle — Helps liver function and minimizes toxin damage.
- Nettle leaf extract — It is a natural diuretic and helps the body get rid of extra water.
- Stevia — It is a powerful cleansing herb that helps with detoxification.
- Uva Ursi — Helps with urinary health and helps the kidneys flush.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B6
- Citric acid
Creatine and Vitamins B are especially significant. I’ve talked about how using detox products can make you have a diluted drug test. This means that the amount of creatinine and clear urine are signs that you cheated on a drug test.
Ready Clean contains natural ingredients. They ensure the color is right, and the creatine you lost while consuming a detox drink is replaced.
How to Use Ready Clean
- Don’t use marijuana or similar at least 48 hours before the urine drug test — Make it as easy on your system as possible. If you go on a weed detox, it means your body will have fewer metabolites to deal with, and your chances of passing the test will increase.
- Shake the bottle and drink the contents. Drink the entire bottle of Ready Clean 1 to 2 hours before the drug test and have a urine drug test up to five hours after drinking it.
- After 15 to 20 minutes, refill the bottle with water. Shake it again and drink the entire bottle.
- Pee as often as you can to make sure you get the toxins out of the body and achieve a temporary detox.
If you’re doing a Ready Clean three-part detoxification system, take pre-rid tablets with a glass of water every four hours, starting 24 hours before giving a urine sample.
Instead of water, you can also take the pre-cleanse pills with green tea, cranberry juice, lemon juice, or apple cider vinegar. These are great at helping the body detox naturally and get rid of unwanted drug toxins as much as possible.
“About 2 hours before the test, slam the bottle. 15 minutes later, fill the bottle with water and slam it. Then gently sip water until your test; too much water will dilute the cleanse. All the cleanse is doing is putting nutrients into your urine and making it just yellow enough that the lab can not tell you flushed.” – Jonathan Niece, Ready Clean user
Note: You’ll have to pee a lot during this time, so make sure you’re in a place where the toilet is easily accessible.
You can also buy a home drug test kit and do a home test to see if it will detect THC.
If home tests can detect drug use, lab tests will detect it for sure. In this case, think about using synthetic urine. Synthetic urine is fake urine, and with it, you won’t have to worry about the results.
Keep in mind: Ready Clean helps with a urine drug test. If you have to do a saliva test, hair tests, or blood tests, detox drinks won’t help with these, and you’ll test positive.
Pros and Cons of Ready Clean
These are the pros of using Ready Clean:
- The test won’t show diluted urine
- It speeds up the THC metabolites body cleansing
- It works in a few hours, so it’s great if you have drug testing coming up soon
- If you have a urine test in a short time, you can order Ready Clean overnight
- Money-back guarantee
Here are the biggest Ready Clean cons:
- It doesn’t work for everyone. Ready Clean THC detox success depends on the weight, body fat, fat cells, metabolism, and frequency of marijuana use.
- If you have a drug test coming up, you have to be on a diet to help the cleansing process and lower the toxin levels.
- You’ll have the urge to pee a lot.
- You have to follow the instructions to a T to achieve the toxin rid and pass the drug screening.
Ready Clean for Heavy Smokers: Final Thoughts
If you are a heavy smoker looking to pass the urine drug test, I hope you found this Ready Clean detox review helpful.
Whether detox drinks work for drug tests depends on various factors, such as your weight, lifestyle habits, and how well you follow instructions.
I’d recommend heavy smokers to give Ready Clean a try, as it’s good for masking drug traces for a couple of hours. But, to be on the safe side, do a couple of urine tests at home. If the results show you aren’t toxin-free, consider going for an alternative option, such as synthetic urine.