Powdered Urine (Everything You Need to Know)
When candidates are being hired, employers may ask them to submit to a urine drug test without giving them a heads-up. Nowadays, there is a solution called powdered urine.
After extensive research into powdered urine, its ingredients, and its effectiveness, I’ve also decided to test a few powdered urine kits myself and see if they’d live up to my expectations.
Here’s what I discovered.
- Unlike a synthetic sample that is delivered pre-mixed, powdered urine is actually 100 percent natural human urine that has undergone mass dehydration.
- The problem with fake urine is that it must accurately mimic the color and smell of real urine in order to pass various drug tests.
- Some drug testing facilities have the ability to tell whether a urine sample is synthetic or natural.
What Is Powdered Urine?
Powdered urine is a type of synthetic urine. It is real dehydrated urine but in powdered form. It can be created in the laboratory, purchased from labs, or manufactured at home.
As previously mentioned, powdered urine is the real deal, unlike synthetic urine. For example, it contains chemicals like uric acid, otherwise found in human pee.
Powdered Urine Components
The following items are included in the most common powdered urine kit:
- Mixing vial
- Temperature strip attached to the vial
- Test kits (optional)
As opposed to liquid synthetic urine, the user must first combine powdered human urine with lukewarm water before being heated. In a powdered urine kit also comes temperature strips and heat pads.
Since temperature range plays an integral part in passing a urine test, a temperature strip is included to let you check whether urine temperature is optimal.
Temperature variation is essential for the urine test simulation. The ideal temperature range for natural urine is between 94 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
Advantages of Using Powdered Urine
- A powdered synthetic urine kit has effective and easy-to-use properties, making it the perfect option for all those who want to use this method to pass a drug test.
- The results of using powdered urine can be seen very quickly, making it an extremely efficient option for passing urine drug tests.
- Urine powder has a two-year shelf life, which is one advantage. Since it’s technically real urine, the same chemicals found in the formula can be found there.
Disadvantages of Using Powdered Urine
- You might spend a little bit of time turning off and on the heater, but other than that, it is easy to operate.
- Discouraged to use powdered urine kit in supervised tests.
Powdered Urine vs. Liquid Synthetic Urine
Powdered urine is 100 percent natural human urine that has undergone mass dehydration, as opposed to a synthetic sample that is delivered pre-mixed. As a result, it contains all the chemical components of actual human urine that is free of drugs, but it must be diluted with water prior to a drug test.
“Powdered urine kits are another option to pass urine drug tests. Unlike synthetic urine, human urine in powder form will work at all drug testing labs because it’s essentially real urine.”
– Bikas Gurung, Activist at International Drug Policy Consortium (IDPC)
Powdered urine offers an incredible chance of success because it is identical to real pee, even though preparation can be challenging. According to this publication, powdered urine kits have a longer shelf life than liquid samples, making them easier to store .
Monitoring Urine Drug Testing with a Powdered Urine Sample
If you plan to submit a real powdered urine sample for a pending drug test, you should ascertain whether the sample collector will observe the test. If so, you must be very careful.
First, take care when removing the powdered urine sample from its hiding place. After that, without being seen, transfer it into the specimen cup.
7 Tips for Successful Urine Simulation with Powdered Urine
Here are some tips for effectively using our powdered urine kit:
- Maintain simulation with powdered urine temperatures between 90 °F and 100 °F (32 °C and 37 °C) to ensure accurate results and avoid detection of synthetic urine.
- Start with room temperature water and use a provided heater to reach the desired temperature using synthetic urine kits.
- If the temperature strip shows no reading, adjust the urine temperature as it may be too cold or too hot; rely on the accuracy of the temperature strip in synthetic urine kits.
- For cold urine, allow the heater to gradually raise the temperature, while for hot urine, remove the cap and heater and gently cool it down.
- Practice cooling water by adding hot water and blowing until the temperature strip shows 90-99 degrees, gaining experience in adjusting temperature.
- Properly position the heater to avoid interfering with the temperature strip, using rubber bands or adhesive tape if necessary.
- Keep heater on unless the urine is too hot to maintain the required temperature range of 90 to 99 degrees for successful urine simulation with drug-free powdered urine.
4 Steps to Prepare Powdered Urine
This urine product is made in a relatively straightforward manner, but it differs from those of other brands. Here is what you must do to pass a urine drug test.
Step 1: Get the urine ready
- Pour the fake urine powder from the vial into the larger-sized container.
- Warm water should be at room temperature.
- Warm water should be added to the mixing cup until it is just below the top.
- Screwing the lid back on secures the container.
- Gently stir the liquid by gradually rotating the container until you eventually see the synthetic urine powder dissolve.
Step 2: Get the heat pad ready
- Before using, the self-adhesive strip that is included should be removed.
- The heat pad will automatically raise the temperature of the urine while ensuring that the water is at the proper temperature.
- The process will probably be completed in less than 30 minutes.
Step 3: Attach the temperature strip
- Once you’ve installed it, double-check that the temperature is between 94- and 100-degrees Fahrenheit.
Step 4: Head over to the lab
- You only have up to five hours before the sample spoils because the heat pads have a limited lifespan.
- Remember to “collect” your sample at the lab by using the restroom and peeing on the toilet. They assume you took urine from your own body because of this.
Also Read: Synthetic vs Powdered Urine
Does Powdered Urine Go Bad?
Yes, powdered urine can go bad, so it’s crucial to always check the use-by date on the packaging before deciding whether to use it if you want to avoid getting caught.
What is Pee Powder?
Pee powder is real human urine that has been powdered, as opposed to synthetic urine, which is completely synthetic.
Is Powdered Urine Better than Synthetic Urine?
Yes, powdered urine is better than synthetic urine because it’s real urine that has been dehydrated, which increases your chances of passing a drug test.
Does Powdered Urine Work?
Powdered synthetic urine works as long as you adhere to the directions and refrain from adding too much or too little water when mixing it for passing drug tests. If properly prepared, it can have the appearance of human urine.
If you have a drug test coming up, it’s best to go with tried and trusted powdered urine brands like Test Clear Powdered Urine. The directions are simple to understand and adhere to.
They claim to be the industry-leading fake urine brand in drug testing solutions, and there is no hassle in their use because the kit contains everything you need, from the temperature strip to all the elements you need to mix and keep it warm.